Tune into HAAM’s New Wellness Program
It’s official, HAAM has a new wellness program and we’re eager to share the exciting benefits with you!
At HAAM, we’re committed to your whole health. We understand that the life of a musician can be physically and emotionally exhausting, especially when on tour. Our new wellness program gives you more tools to tune up your mind and body so you can stay strong and perform at your peak.
Click below to learn more about your new HAAM wellness benefits:
It’s Fun to SAVE at the YMCA!
HAAM is thrilled to partner with the Austin YMCA to offer preferred membership pricing for HAAM Members and their immediate family.* This new partnership, which officially kicked off in June 2019, is a signature offering of HAAM’s new wellness program, aimed at helping our musicians stay healthy, strong and resilient.
*Please note HAAM Member must be present to activate membership and show their HAAM card. HAAM Members must be assigned primary on the account.
HAAM Preferred YMCA Monthly Membership Pricing
$58 $15 per month for single adult member
$76 $27 per month for adult couple
$72 $26 per month for one adult family
$82 $30 per month for family--more than one adult plus children
Two Simple Steps to Getting your YMCA Membership Started:
- Go to your local Austin YMCA in person (click here for locations)
- Present your photo ID and current HAAM membership card—print or digital—no exceptions*
Lost your HAAM card? Check your email for a digital version that was sent to you after you re-enrolled with HAAM. Still can’t find it? Email email@example.com for help.
Start Reaping the Benefits of Austin YMCA Membership:
- Use of over 2,500 YMCAs across the U.S. through the Nationwide Membership Program
- Use of five facilities in Austin, one in Buda, one in Dripping Springs and one in Bastrop
- Free Child Watch while you exercise for one-adult and family memberships
- Free group exercise classes and discounts on personal training
- Year-round indoor swimming & outdoor pools (most locations)
- Reduced fees on swim lessons, youth sports, camps and more
- Three free sessions of the Y Active wellness orientation program
- Financial assistance for fee-based programs is available
An Ounce of Prevention
Our new partnership with the YMCA aligns with HAAM’s mission of providing access to affordable healthcare for Austin’s low-income, working musicians, with a focus on prevention and wellness.
HAAM is committed to connecting you with the tools you need to care for your mind and body in a way that works best for you. Whether you exercise to clear your mind, combat stress, manage your anxiety or prepare for a gig, our new partnership with the YMCA is a great, affordable place to get started in your wellness journey.
Perform at your Peak
Going on tour and need a place to exercise and shower? The YMCA has you covered. When you join the Austin YMCA, you’ll receive nationwide membership at thousands of participating locations across the country.
Staying closer to home? Treat your mind and body to a tune-up with unlimited access to YMCA pools, fitness equipment and classes!
The fine print:
***No joining fees for HAAM members ($48 savings)
***No cancellation fees (see YMCA website for membership policies)
***Members will be prompted to sign up for monthly auto-withdrawals of YMCA membership fees.
*** Offer excludes YMCA of Greater Williamson County locations.
Mind + Body
A little prevention goes a long way!
Access affordable chiropractic, acupuncture and massage services through participating Wellness Program Providers at discounted rates.*
- Find a participating provider by clicking here.
- Contact the provider directly to schedule your appointment.
- Present your HAAM card at the time of service to receive your discount.*
- Enjoy your service!
You must present a hard copy or digital HAAM membership card to receive the special discount.
Lost your HAAM card? Check your email for a DIGITAL version. Still no luck? Email us to request a replacement.
*HAAM Members are 100% responsible for payment for services rendered.
While HAAM reviews applications of the Wellness Program Providers, we not endorse nor hold responsibility for the services provided by program participants. Providers are independently licensed and practice within the scope of their business and license. Providers are not employed by nor are they representatives of HAAM.