Vision Program Overview
It’s important to get your vision checked on a regular basis, even if you aren’t experiencing any issues or changes in vision. So even if you’re one of the lucky ones who has perfect vision, don’t pass up the opportunity for a free eye exam. Believe it or not, your eyes provide a snapshot into your body’s overall health!
Get an Eye Exam
All HAAM members have access to a voucher for a free basic eye exam and pair of glasses once every two years. If you are interested, simply fill out the short form at the bottom of this page.
Once you've received a voucher from us, follow these steps:
- Find a Participating Provider: Check out the list of participating eye doctors included with the voucher and choose one to make an appointment with. Let them know that you have a voucher from HAAM when you call.
- Print Your Voucher: Print and take your voucher with you to the appointment. Electronic vouchers will not be accepted.
- Bring Your ID: Be prepared to show your picture ID to redeem the voucher.
- Get Your Eyes Checked: The doctor will complete your eye exam and let you know if you need eyeglasses.
If you are told by the eye doctor that you need glasses, you can obtain a free pair by using Part B of your voucher at any of the participating eyeglasses providers. Follow the steps below:
- Find a Participating Glasses Provider: Check out the list of participating eye doctors included with the voucher.
- Print Your Voucher: Print Part B of your voucher and take it along with you to get glasses. In some cases, glasses may be provided at the same location as the eye exam. Electronic vouchers will not be accepted.
The voucher has two parts: one for the eye exam (Part A) and one for glasses (Part B).
The voucher is good for 60 days from the date it was issued. If you lose your voucher or it expires, please complete the request form below. Duplicate vouchers are not guaranteed.
The voucher is valid only for the specified services; for example, any additional tests received during the eye exam or an upgrade in lenses or glasses frames. Any additional costs endured must be paid by the HAAM member.