Vision Program Overview
All HAAM members have access to a voucher for a free basic eye exam and pair of glasses.
Please note that our program changed in January 2017. We no longer hold vision clinics. Members can now contact us anytime to request a voucher.
Get an Eye Exam
If you would like an eye exam, contact us to let us know you'd like a voucher. We'll email it to you.
Once you've received a voucher from us, follow these steps:
- Check the voucher for a list of participating eye doctors, and choose one to make an appointment with. Let them know that you have a voucher from HAAM when you call.
- Print your voucher, and take it the eye appointment with you.
- Important: You must give your voucher to the eye doctor to get the eye exam.
- You must present your picture ID to get the exam and glasses.
- The doctor will complete your eye exam and let you know if you need eyeglasses.
If you are told you need glasses, you are able to obtain a discounted pair through HAAM.
You will need Part B of your voucher and the eyeglasses prescription that you received during your eye exam. Follow these steps:
- Take your prescription for glasses and Part B of the voucher to one of the participating eyeglasses stores. The locations were included in the email with your vouchers. Glasses may be provided at the same location as the eye exam.
- Important: you must give Part B of the voucher to the eye glass store to receive glasses.
The voucher is valid only for the amount shown; any additional costs must be paid by the member.
The voucher is good for 60 days from the date on the voucher. If the voucher was issued more than 60 days ago or is lost, please contact us.