Programs & Information
Overview of Member Benefits
HAAM provides access to affordable healthcare for Austin’s low-income, working musicians, with a focus on prevention and wellness. This means:
- Helping you access affordable health coverage, no matter your situation
- Guiding you through the healthcare system toward both primary and specialty care
- Offering you special HAAM Core Program benefits
HAAM benefits include:
- ALL members have access to Dental, Vision, Hearing, Wellness, and Healthcare Navigation services. Be sure to check out the other pages under Programs & Information for important details about each program, including how to access and utilize services.
- Members may also be eligible for assistance paying for health insurance. HAAM’s Premium Assistance Program helps members gain access to healthcare by making health insurance premiums more affordable.
HAAM Programs can vary year to year as the healthcare policies and programs are constantly shifting. It is important that you meet with us annually during Open Enrollment to renew your membership and remain current on how to access HAAM programs and consider all your healthcare options.
Eligibility for Programs
Your eligibility for programs, including those that provide assistance with monthly premium insurance payments, is based on a complex variety of factors and may change from year to year. It is important that you meet with us annually during Open Enrollment - which is shorter this year - to have the widest range of options available to you. Programs are filled on a first come first serve basis; we recommend coming early.